SUNRISE-2-SUNSET TOURS HAS A POLICY OF FAIR TRADING AND TAKES EVERY CARE TO HELP YOU ENJOY YOUR PILGRIMAGE:
1. BOOKING CONDITIONS: CANCELLATIONS may occur - The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason, but will ensure that passengers are advised where possible. All paid funds for that particular pilgrimage will be refunded in full and following that, the Company shall be exempt from any further liability. We will generally not cancel pilgrimage less than 7 days prior to the departure date.
2. MAKING A BOOKING: We require a minimum deposit of £100.00 per person depending on the chosen package, at the time of your booking. This deposit forms a part of your final payment and will take into account all instalments made, which is due 56 days or 8 weeks prior to departure. Reservations made within 56 days or 8 weeks before your departure must be accompanied by full payment, that applies to all packages. You can also use credit / debit card, direct debit, standing order or cheque. Any reservations received within 8 weeks of departure TOTAL COST will be required per booking per person. Pilgrimage prices are based upon a number of total pilgrims. Surcharges may be assessed for smaller group sizes. After your booking has been made, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ISSUE ANY REFUNDS IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER FOR WHATEVER REASON. Up to 14 days before departure, it may be possible to transfer to another day trip.
All cancellations must be in writing. The following per person cancellation charges will apply in addition to any airline penalties and charges incurred by ourselves or our suppliers: If cancelled 91 days or more prior to departure, a £25.00 administrative fee will be charged. If cancelled 90 ‐ 31 days prior to departure, £75.00 will be charged. If cancelled 30 ‐ 15 days prior to departure, £100.00 will be charged. If cancelled 14 ‐ 7 days prior to departure £125.00 will be charged. No refunds will be made within the week of departure. In addition, once the airline tickets have been issued, 100% of the airfare is non‐refundable unless you have been advised otherwise at the time of your booking.
3. COMPANY LIABILITY The Company does not accept any responsibility for loss, damage, delay or inconvenience caused to passengers when travelling on or booked on its excursions. All arrangements for meals, refreshments, accommodation or entertainment or other means of travel such as ferry or train by Eurotunnel are made by the Company as agents for or on behalf of the passengers on the condition that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay or inconvenience caused to passengers as a result of such arrangements.
4. LUGGAGE / PASSENGERS PROPERTY The company reserve the right to refuse articles of an objectionable or dangerous nature. Fragile items will only be carried if they are of reasonable size and securely packed. The company will not be responsible for loss or damage of such items. All vehicles operated by the Company are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The passenger accepts that the driver shall be the sole judge as to whether and to what extent passengers’ property is carried. The Company accepts any personal property of the passengers on the understanding that it will take all reasonable steps to avoid loss or damage. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that you take care of your purchases and personal belongings; the company will not accept any responsibility for loss of the same, left on the coach or unattended. Articles of lost property, except those of a perishable nature, will be held at the Company’s premises where the vehicle is based, and will be subject to the current Public Service Vehicle (Lost Property) Regulations. There will be a minimum charge of £2.00 on collection from our offices. Postage & Packaging will be charged extra. Perishable goods will be disposed of at our discretion.
5. PERSONAL GOODS PURCHASED IN THE E.U. Passengers must only purchase goods for their personal consumption or gifts .The amount passengers can carry will be restricted in accordance with term 4 above. A passport which is valid for 6 months past the date of your return flight home is required of all foreign citizens. U.S. and British citizens do not require visas for most countries. If you are not a citizen from one of these countries please check before you book your travel. Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours is not responsible for individual visas or passports.
The Company reserves the right to continue its onward journey without any passengers detained at customs for noncompliance with the above regulations.
6. VEHICLE TO BE PROVIDED The Company reserves the right to substitute another vehicle or drivers (including those of other operators) or ancillary facilities for all or part of the excursion subject to such substitutes being of at least equivalent quality. A change of vehicle may be necessary if the Company is to substitute a small coach or mini coach. Passengers may be carried in feeder vehicles to the main excursion vehicle. The feeder vehicle may be a coach, mini- bus or taxi. The company cannot accept bookings which are dependent on specific seat numbers being honoured.
7. BREAKDOWNS, DELAYS & WEATHER CONDITIONS The Company gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the Company, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances the Company will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the passenger as a result. The Company will operate in all weather conditions. In the event of serious weather conditions, for example heavy snowfall, no refunds can be given for cancellations. However, in these circumstances, each claim will be assessed on an individual basis.
8. Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours regret that the company cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which the company or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include (whether actual or threatened), but are not limited to, unavoidable technical problems with transport, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemic or fire and all similar events or circumstances outside its control.
9. COMPLAINTS Any complaints should be made in writing to Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours, 62 Beechwood Road, Dalston Lane, London E8 3DY, within 7 days of the excursion.
10. ERRORS & OMISSIONS Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our brochures, flyers, posters, websites, and any marketing material at the time of printing, the company apologises for any errors or omissions.
© 2020 Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours Ltd. All rights reserved.