1. BOOKING YOUR PILGRIMAGE: When booking your trip, full payment is required, by calling the number of the site. Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours accept all major credit/debit cards, cheques, and cash. No refunds will be made once the booking has been accepted. You will be sent a confirmation email with a receipt.
2. BOOKED SEATS: We apologise wheelchair users coach.
4. PASSPORTS: you must secure a valid passport to travel. If you are a British Citizen travelling outside the UK you must have a full UK passport valid for a minimum of 6 months after your scheduled date of return. Non-UK citizens must seek passport and visa advice from the consulates of the countries you are planning to visit. All continental trips enter through France.
5. INSURANCE: We advise all passengers to have adequate travel insurance; travellers who do have an existing medical condition are advised to take out specialist travel insurance which will provide them with more advanced cover. The company strongly recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your trip
6. PICK-UP DROP OFF AREAS AND TIMES: providing a contact telephone number will enable us to confirm with you and advise you of the exact departure time, pick-up and drop off points, and any changes made or altered. For exact pick-up locations, please contact us. Please arrive on time at the selected point.
The company will not be held responsible for any loss or expenses incurred due to late arrival at the departure point, or passengers not being at the address stated. No refund will be made for passengers arriving after the scheduled departure time, nor shall the Company be held responsible for the late arrival of coaches due to circumstances beyond our control. On occasions, it may be necessary to withdraw certain trips due to low numbers in that area. You may be able to change to a different pick up area subject to availability or be entitled to transfer to another trip.
7. CHILDREN: The company welcomes children on all our pilgrimages and excursions as the family atmosphere is endearing. In this case, the company asks all families to please be very attentive to all children under the age of 12 years old, the company will not be held responsible or any delays or anyone left behind. Furthermore, it will not hold-up the journey due to a late return to the coach. Children under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult. If any exceptions are made, written parental consent and proof must be provided, a decision will be made at management discretion.
8. HOTEL FEES/TRAVEL ONLY DEALS: Entrance fees are included except where stated. If you have your own tickets for an event - or wish to visit friends or family somewhere - a “travel only” price may often be available. Please ask for details. Accommodations are based on double occupancy rooms with private facilities. A limited number of single rooms are available at the supplement quoted and should be requested at the time of booking. Europe's standard rate is 25 Euro for single occupancy per day.
9. AIR TRANSPORTATION: Air travel is in economy class. Fares are based upon levels in effect at the time of printing and fares and flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
10. BAGGAGE: Each passenger is allowed one checked bag and one carry‐on. Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen baggage.
11. NOT INCLUDED: Passport/visa fees, airline taxes/fuel surcharges, gratuities, personal travel insurance, laundry, beverages, and items not on the regular menu of included meals, excess baggage charges, optional sightseeing and expenses of a personal nature. 12. Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours and/or their suppliers of services offer these tours for sale only on the express understanding that they themselves do not perform or in any way assume liability for the performance of the individual components, transfers, hotels, flights, car, coaches, etc. of these tours and act only to combine these components into a single unit of sale for the convenience of the general public, and are not responsible, therefore, either directly or indirectly, for any loss, accident, or injury which may result from any act, omission, negligence in or responsible for performing or providing these component services. The transportation companies concerned take no responsibility for any act, omission, or event during the time the passengers are not aboard their conveyances. The passenger contract issued by the transportation company shall constitute the sole contract between the transportation company and the passenger. Additional expenses incurred as a result of the delay, change of schedules, illness, weather, strikes, hostilities, quarantine, government requisition of hotel space, or any other reasons beyond the control of the tour operator or travel agent shall be borne by the passenger. Tour operator reserves the right to substitute hotels of similar category if necessary and to alter itineraries. Your deposit certifies that you agree with the above terms and conditions.
© 2020 Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours Ltd. All rights reserved.
1. If you choose the Direct Debit payment option when booking your trip (available on selected bookings only) the following conditions apply. In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our “means “Sunrise-2-Sunset Tour Ltd” and “you” “customer/s” “they” “their” “client/s” means the “public” and or “people” generally.
2. By paying for your trip with these easy payment plans, helps you to spread the cost, take control of your trip and spending cost, as long as your balance is paid 8 weeks before we travel. Payment option includes full payment, (short term payment plan paying in 42 days or less) or long term payment plan (120 – 300 days or less. When you book your trip and you agree to pay by monthly installments by setting up a Direct Debit payment schedule. If you fail to complete your installments payments, your trip is therefore in jeopardy and you risk losing all payments made. You must inform us promptly if you cancel your Direct Debit so we can arrange an alternative method of payment with you. It is imperative that you remember there's no refund on deposits made.
3. Should you agree to pay by Direct Debit, you accept these terms and conditions. FULL DEPOSIT: A deposit or full payment is expected on all bookings, and confirmations are given to reserve you’re trip. If you pay the full deposit at the time of booking and then fail to set up or cancel the Direct Debit, the remaining balance of your trip will be due at the closing date accordance with the terms agreed and a new payment term will be notified to you. The bank account details used for setting up the Direct Debit should be those of the lead named person on the booking form. Should you wish to change or cancel your Direct Debit or you need to change or cancel any part of your trip please contact the team on 020 3478 7918 When you choose to pay for your trip by installments and set up your Direct Debit, you will be given a monthly payment date in agreement with you, but in most cases, you will be able to amend that date to one that’s more convenient for you.
4. We expect to receive your first instalment within 28 days of making your trip booking. You will receive an email confirming your monthly payments have been received. If you don’t set up the Direct Debit instalments, then to avoid the risk of your booking being cancelled, you must contact us without delay to arrange to pay by another means. We’ll attempt to collect your Direct Debit instalments on the agreed date(s). If the first attempt at collecting an instalment isn’t successful for any reason, we’ll make one further attempt to collect it over the following seven days. If this payment request fails, your Direct Debit payment plan will terminate immediately and you’ll have to make all payments that remain due by an alternative payment method, contact us for further details. Receipt and invoice will follow in due cause. If you fail to pay, your trip will be cancelled automatically cancelled in accordance with our policy, It is imperative that you remember there's no refund on deposits made.
© 2020 Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours Ltd. All rights reserved.
5. If you choose to cancel your Direct Debit plan at any time after setting it up, you must let us know and tell us how you intend to pay the remaining cost of your trip. Please note that if you cancel your Direct Debit, your final balance due date will be brought forward to the normal balance due date then in force. We will notify you of the new date. If you cancel your Direct Debit because you also want to cancel your booking, you must let us know, you must follow the procedure for cancelling the trip by informing us as set out in the booking conditions, and you must pay the appropriate cancellation charge if applicable. It is imperative that you remember there's no refund on deposits made.
If you need to change any payment instalment amount or the date of payment please contact us and we’ll try to help. If we are able to make a change, one change of payment date will be permitted. Any subsequent requests will be refused and your Direct Debit plan will be terminated immediately. Should you change your bank and Direct debit details, as part of a transfer you’ll need to ask your new bank to switch your existing Direct Debit over to your new account to ensure instalments are not missed? Please speak to your new bank provider in the first instance before contacting us. Please note that, once your Direct Debit has been cancelled, it’s not possible to reinstate it, unless we agree that a new Direct Debit mandate can be set up.
6. Should you wish to make any change to your trip contact us for availability, 1. Change your trip completely and start again, 2. Increase or decrease the cost of your trip or Later Departure Date or an alternative trip. Contact us to discuss options. In such circumstances and If this affects the crossing, travelling and or the accommodation and a charge are necessary to change any part of your trip booking that affects the price you pay or the date of travel, we will contact you to discuss alternative arrangements. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to look at how the change affects your Direct Debit payments. Cancelled Pilgrimage Bookings If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing, and you must pay the required cancellation charge as set out in the terms and conditions. If you’ve paid more than the cancellation charges at any point we receive your notice to cancel (for example, because the Direct Debit instalments took amount to more than the cancellation charge payable), we’ll refund the excess amount by BACS transfer to the account from which the Direct Debit instalments were taken. If you’ve paid less than the cancellation charge due at the point we receive your notice to cancel (for example, because the Direct Debit instalments have taken to amount to be less than the cancellation charge payable), you agree to pay us the difference between the amount you’ve paid and the amount due. You’ll have to pay this at the time you ask us to cancel your booking. Cancellation charges are set out in the terms and conditions.
7. Direct Debit Guarantee Payments you make are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back to us. All the data collected through the Direct Debit payment processing system is mandatory to allow such processing and/or confirm such payment processing is in accordance with our policies and with applicable law. Without such information, the processing cannot be carried out. we and the banking system have a legal agreement in place which provides for the protection of your personal data in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. The following steps have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data: any transfer of personal data by us outside of the EEA is governed by standard contractual clauses set by the European Commission or another legal mechanism approved as providing adequate protection for your personal data. Should you wish to check what personal data that we are holding that relates to you, please write to us Sunrise -2-Sunset Tours 62 Beechwood Road, London E8 3DY
8. The information to be collected, stored, processed, and/or transferred for Direct Debit payments may include and not limited to (as applicable): name, e-mail address, address, bank account number and sort code, joint account holders name.
9. Contact Us If you have any questions about your Direct Debit instalments, you might find the answer you’re looking for on the Customer Questions and Answer section of our website. Direct Debit and payments. For further details and to talk to us please contact us directly 020 3478 7918
10. By not taking appropriate action if your circumstances change and notifying us and fail to make the payment your trip will be cancelled automatically - We reserve the right to cancel your Direct Debit if you fail to make an instalment payment. Your final trip balance will be adjusted and you’ll have to make all payments that remain due by an alternative payment method or all balance becomes due in accordance with the new payment option immediately.
1. Name exactly as it appears on your most recent bank statement, payslip or filed tax return
2. Valid email address
3. Your address from a most recently filed tax return or bank or council tax statement
4. Date of birth/driving licence if applicable
5. To confirm your identity, you will need all of the above sent or taken to our offices for validation and approval original documents only, valid within the current year:
6. Home and mobile phone registered in your name
7. Self-employed statutes if applicable
8. Payments can be made by Direct Debit / Standing Order/card machine / or in person at our offices. When paying by cheque, contact the office for instructions, which will include your name, address, daytime phone number, your Customer Security Number and your payment account code given to you by us and various other details.
9. In order to avoid default of your payment plan, make sure you understand and manage your account on time. Have sufficient funds in your account when your monthly payment is due.
10. If you intend to move contact us beforehand.
11. Confirm your payment information, date and amount by reviewing your recent statement or the confirmation letter you receive. If you send a payment by mail, send them to the address listed in your correspondence.
12. When a payment plan is being considered for approval, it will take seven clear business days.
13. While a plan is in effect; and you foresee any difficulty don’t hesitate to contact us we may be able to help.
14. You have 14 days after completion to cancel the agreement without prejudice; bear in mind there will be no refund on the deposit made. These policies forms part of Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours terms and conditions. © 2020 Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours Ltd. All rights reserved.
1. Payment options are available on trips of £300 and above a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking the balance is paid up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 15% charge on this instalment.
2. Trips of £449 a deposit of 50%. Required to secure your booking then one final payment to secure your booking. The balance is paid up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 15% charge on this instalment.
3. Trips of £599 a deposit of £229.49 are required to secure your booking then two monthly payments of £229.49 to complete the payment, up to 8 weeks before we travel completing the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 15% charge on this instalment.
4. Trips of £749 upwards: a deposit of £299.60 required to secure your booking then two monthly payments of £299.60 up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 20% charge on this instalment.
5. Trips of £990 upwards; a deposit of £396 required to secure your booking then two monthly payments of £396 up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 20% charge on this instalment.
6. Trips of £1500 a deposit of £450 required to secure your booking then two monthly payments of £450. up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 20% charge on this instalment.
7. Trips of £2,355. A deposit of £565.20 required to secure your booking then four monthly payments of £565.20 which will make up your final balance this is paid up to 8 weeks before we travel to complete the full cost of the trip, subject to your chosen package. Please be advised that there is a 20% charge on this instalment.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS: Q & A
What are the payment plan set-up costs and fees? / No setup fees: Charges apply on instalment payments:
Can anyone be eligible? Must be a consenting adult / No credit checks just genuine trust
Will my trip be cancelled if the payments default? Yes, but talk to us we may be able to make a suggestion
How do I manage my plan to avoid default? Keep clear records alongside your bank statement:
How do I check my balance and payment history? You will be sent monthly invoices / using your bank statements.
Can I apply as an individual or in a group? All age-appropriate adult are welcome to apply groups included.
I’m having problems with my payment what should I do? Contact us immediately
What details are needed to apply for a flexible payment option? Please see the terms & conditions for the full list.
Is it less expensive to pay upfront when booking? YES.
What to consider when preparing to use these facilities? Please see the terms & conditions.
Can I apply for a flexible payment option if I am unemployed? Yes, as long as you’re committed to the agreement. © 2020 Sunrise-2-Sunset Tours Ltd. All rights reserved.